Saturday 29 September 2012

Let The Sun Rise


Subdue those feelings in my heart,
I’ll be fine if I look away,
Capture those moments making you smile,
Losing them somewhere on my way;
Oh! All the broken hearts afloat,
Sailing in the river tracing boat,
Going somewhere you’re not sure,
Let the sun rise just once more,
I can never tell you how I feel,
Never to meet if another life be real,
Watching the sun set, all alone,
Let the sun rise just once more;

Smiling though your heart is in pain,
Hiding those tears in the rain,
Guilt is greater than your shame,
People don’t remember your name;
And in the evening of our days,
When we've lost our choice of ways,
So when I greet you at your door,
Let the sun rise just once more;
For the life you never chose to be,
When our deeds flow down the sea,
As the sun sets by that shore,
Let the sun rise just once more;

Forgotten moments that I've lived,
Moments I don’t wish to keep,
Dreams of things I wanted to gain,
From which I've willingly abstained,
For circumstances are adverse in life,
The hero always struggles to rise,
At the darkness of its core,
Let the sun rise just once more;
Keep the joy of knowing you’re alive,
Making something out of this life,
Meeting you when I explore,
Let the sun rise just once more.

No comments: