Sunday 9 September 2012

Half past Time



The light I see,
The rain I hear,
The winds I feel,
Will disappear;
The beauty seen,
The beauty felt,
Will someday,
Leave me here;

The rhythm of a clock,
Like heartbeats count,
My life on earth,
A limited phase;
Time untied,
Will flow away,
And lead me to,
The end of my days;

As I leave,
A vibrant earth,
This surreal,
End of time;
God knows where,
I’ll open my eyes,
Once again,
After I die;

A life is born,
A life is lost,
The cycle goes on,
Relentlessly;
The time I live,
The work I do,
The things I leave,
Can live beyond me;

If I choose,
To leave behind,
Footprints drawn,
On new frontiers;
To leave ideas,
To be ideal,
And show them a way,
When I’m not here;

The people may lose,
Their state of mind,
But hope won’t be,
For a counted few;
I stand for them,
In my life,
Try and create,
Something new;

Man progress,
The future lies,
For us to start,
On the present day;
To build something,
Like a sapling springs,
Growing into a tree,
On a future day;

Live in peace,
And leave fulfilled,
A life is great,
Life is divine;
Let them be proud,
For the life I lived,
When my time is past,
At half past time….

No comments: