Monday 11 June 2012

Day Of Deliverance


I’m just another guy on the street,
Working everyday to make his ends meet,
A guy without a name, no distinction as such,
You won’t find him in the news or newspapers much,
He is a common man with common deeds as we know,
He will go to places where his work lets him go,
And although he fully blends with the common kind,
He retains only one thing – his body and mind.
He loves himself; his aim is to be happy,
He always knows what he wants his life to be.
You would also be like him if you knew
Where to find happiness or where it grew,
Where rested the eternal blissful sense,
And how search and discover deliverance.
You wouldn’t find them easily yet they exist,
And you should never doubt this or persist
To find them – their solitude is their solace,
They never reveal themselves in any place.
Yet they are victims to some among us,
Who feed on their brains and destroy the carcass.
They want their fame at the cost of others strive,
Those who treat the tree of life
Not as a tribute but as a sacrifice
Of the mind; they are the ones that despise
Life and preach religion and brotherhood;
The weakest of all; and you should
Never have listened to them, yet you did,
The only act they taught not to forbid,
The act of sacrifice, the greatest self-immolation;
The perfect ingredient to feed a corrupt nation,
You built entertainment to feed the hungry
Mind, their thoughts diverted, killing the free.
And it worked because they sanctioned and bought
It; but do they know that you taught
To live life by escaping pain not seeking pleasure
As the only incentive to effort, the ultimate treasure;
You wanted to stand on my virtues, my power to produce
And teach me what a guilt it Is to do so and use
My own weapon against me, by my own consent,
You wanted me to gift you my own achievement,
You wanted to sacrifice me as an offering to God,
Cut my body and eat it, on my nod,
Drain me dry and move to the next
Victim, continue fulfilling your ever-hungry zest.
Thought you could feed me, teach me these?
Why it is good to sacrifice and selfless too please,
And why it’s selfish to think of one’s own ambitions,
To move towards it relentlessly, without conditions.
Well guess what I’ve outgrown your syllabi,
The one after so many years to ask the ‘why’,
To question everything not take things for granted,
I’ve left the humble apartment you rented.
You tried to stop me with fear that I’ll die
Out there, but I am free to roam; if I cry
It will be my own fault; I’ll be free of the guilt
That I never lived, designed, created and built
While you built up lies, obscuring reality,
Wanted to give up my mind, losing the moral part of me.
You divide while I get divided, not
Protest but merely accept my doom and rot
Away, but I won’t because there’s a flaw in your plan,
I’ve stopped playing victim, one always can.
Man is perfect, supreme, of the highest intellect,
Let the parasites preach of God, religion and sect.
Let them call Man evil and that he is prone to err,
That he’ll never rise above the common barrier,
That capability is not true, production a sin,
Make ‘living’ against law and just box him in.
Keep him tied, let him know he’s not better
Than the millions ‘like’ him and he’s bound to stutter.
You’re the parasite, the destroyer, a pest of the mind,
To harm the strong-willed and destroy his kind.
You have nothing to offer so you have nothing to fear,
You aim a gun to all but keep them near.
You’re game is up, the victims refuse to sanction,
And willingly consent when you threaten to take action.
You said people are not enslaved today? Look now,
As I tell them not to, and you wonder how
I knew it, come on; I’m not your biggest fan,
I’m the only one who knows about the scams you ran;
And you claimed it to be the biggest justice to all,
While you knew someday, I’d make your empire fall.
Wish granted. See it all crumble to dust,
As the prime movers are the ones to strike first,
And by striking first I mean they go on a strike,
Try to build the world left by the men you dislike.
Feel free to rule, feel free to rob and loot,
Try to run the mills without getting smeared with soot.
It’s all yours now, everything you wanted to conquer,
So plunder, just drop that pretence to plunder,
You have none to hide from, nothing left to be,
And with others like you, let the evil roam free.
While you smile in relief, satisfied and more,
And you’ll escape from this? I wouldn’t be sure.
This time you are climbing with shoulders to stand,
With the most vile and depraved, lending a hand,
And the next thing you know is that you’re the bait,
Now you must carry the burden, the entire weight.
So give up and stand aside, let them take over
Who know what to do and do it and never
Give excuses, because each day they strive,
Is a day lived in pride – a day lived in life.
He’s the one in control now, the others perished,
Before you even realise that, you’ll be finished.
They will make the world better than this –
Like heaven or the lost city of Atlantis,
Where heroes will rise and each reap what you sow,
And parasites will never be allowed to grow.
Looks like a dream doesn’t it, too real to believe,
You survived in constant fear to ‘live’.
Feel the rise today, for it is bound to happen,
You will never, while you live, be able to stop them,
Because you started this – your own decline,
Like a poison to feed and rot the mind.
There is still time, lie and capture all you can,
With time we will see the age of heroes, of Man.
The world is bigger than the hate you expand,
Love and happiness dissolves partitions of land;
Be patient, I’m raising my stance to hit,
Till then, I’m just another guy on the street.

No comments: