Monday 14 May 2012

Still Discovering - Part II

1. Some people are born just to disturb the state of equilibrium.


2. Emptiness is next to loneliness.


3. It's better to be invisible than to have a shape filled with the opinions and views of others.


4. Your love is worth 25 paise. They don't make 1 paise anymore.


5. Solitude is a blessing and a curse. Blessing because it gives rise to one's greatest masterpieces. Curse because it helps devilish thoughts and deeds grow.


6. Once a man-eating beast was chasing me. I ran up a tree, saw my dearest pal, and jumped.


7. When the world gets destroyed, only intellectuals who played Counter-Strike will survive.


8. The only time we can nearly have a perception of infinity is when we stand between two oppositely facing mirrors.


9. 'One; twenty-one guns; lay down your arms, give up the fight'.....Bang!


10. I can say all that you want to hear. Just have the courage to ask.


11. The world is all 99% bad and 1% good. But I'd fight for that 1% with my 99%.


12. One man can change a million men if one million men cannot change that one man.

No comments: